in the Fairbanks North Star Borough - FNSB
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Community's Judicial District
- Recording District
Geography and Climate
- Moose Creek lies along Richardson Highway, 6 miles south of the City of North Pole and 20 miles southeast of Fairbanks.
- Interior Alaska experiences seasonal temperature extremes. Average January temperatures range from -19 to -2 °F; average July temperatures range from 49 to 71 °F. Annual precipitation averageis 11.5 inches, with 68 inches of snowfall.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- The area is a result of the growth of Eielson Air Force Base and North Pole.
- Moose Creek is a suburb of the greater Fairbanks area and is better characterized as a geographic location rather than a community. Most residents are non-Native.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- The area has access to the transportation services of Fairbanks, as well as connection to the statewide highway system.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District