in the Valdez-Cordova Census Area
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Pronunciation/Other Names
- Community's Judicial District
Geography and Climate
- Silver Springs is located along the Richardson Highway, just south of Glennallen. It is on the west bank of the Copper River, just south of its junction with the Tazlina River.
- The area experiences a continental climate, with long, cold winters and relatively warm summers. Temperature extremes have been recorded from -74 to 96 °F. Annual snowfall averages 39 inches, with total precipitation of 9 inches per year.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- The Richardson Highway connects to all major population areas of the state year-round. Residents use the airport at Glennallen.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District