in the Fairbanks North Star Borough - FNSB
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Pronunciation/Other Names
- Community's Judicial District
- Recording District
Geography and Climate
- Two Rivers is dispersed from mile 13 to mile 25 of Chena Hot Springs Road. It lies between the Chena and the Little Chena Rivers in the Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Interior Alaska experiences seasonal temperature extremes. Average January temperatures range from -19 to -2 °F; average July temperatures range from 49 to 71 °F. Annual precipitation averages 11.5 inches, with 68 inches of snowfall.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- The community lies on the banks of the upper Chena River, near the Little Chena River. It was the site of a territorial school. Expansion of the greater Fairbanks area since the 1970s has enabled the community to expand and develop.
- Dog mushing is a prevalent activity in Two Rivers. There are several community organizations, including churches, the PTA, the Ski Club, 4-H, and scouts. A recreational complex is available at Pleasant Valley, which supports baseball, basketball, tennis, ice skating, and hockey.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- Local roads connect to the Alaska road system. Faribanks's transportation facilities provide airport, railway, and highway connections.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District