Unincorporated, near Homer
in the Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Area Type
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- Census Designated Place (CDP)
Geography and Climate
- Voznesenka is situated on a high bluff overlooking the upper end of Kachemak Bay.
- Winter temperatures range from 14 to 27; summer temperatures vary from 45 to 65. Average annual precipitation is 24 inches.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- Russian Old Believers from Nikolaevsk, which is about 20 miles away, started the community in 1985.
- Voznesenka is currently uninhabited.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- Number of Commercial Fishing Permit Holders
- Number of Commercial Fishing Permits Issued
- CDQ Participant
- Road Connection