in the Fairbanks North Star Borough - FNSB
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Pronunciation/Other Names
- Community's Judicial District
Geography and Climate
- Pleasant Valley is in the Fairbanks North Star Borough, east of Fox and Two Rivers.
- Interior Alaska experiences seasonal temperature extremes. Average January temperatures range from -19 to -2 °F; average July temperatures range from 49 to 71 °F. Annual precipitation averages 11.5 inches, with 68 inches of snowfall.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- The area is a recent development that has occurred as a result of population growth in the greater Fairbanks area.
- Pleasant Valley is best characterized as a geographic location, rather than a community. Most residents are non-Native.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- The statewide highway system is accessible, as well as the transportation facilities of Fairbanks.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District