The Division combines the former Office of Economic Development and the Division of Investments to increase the effectiveness of organizations with similar missions. The Division will operate from State offices in Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau. These web pages will be revised in the coming days to reflect ongoing changes within the operation of the new Division.
- Alaska Film Office
- Developing the Film Industry in Alaska.
- Alaska Product Preference
- Preferences applied to in-state bids on State contracts, or proposals in
response to a request for proposal.
- ARDOR Program
- Locally driven initiative, in partnership with the state and other entities,
to stimulate economic development.
- Business Outreach & Assistance
- Small Business assistance
- Division of Community and Regional Affairs
- Another division under the DCCED.
- Economic Development Resources and Publications
- Many publications produced by the DED.
- Fisheries and Seafood
- Working in conjunction with industry, state, federal, and local agencies,
this office serves as a catalyst for fisheries related economic development
projects in Alaska.
- Made In Alaska (MIA)
- The Made In Alaska label identifies and promotes the purchase of products
manufactured and crafted in Alaska. Products which meet program criteria
are eligible to use the MIA logo.
- The primary advocacy agency in state government promoting mineral
exploration and development.
- State Trade and Export Program
- The STEP program provides comprehensive training, one-on-one consulting, translation services, and inbound and outbound trade missions for Alaska small businesses interested in exporting to China.
- Timber & Wood Products
- The primary advocacy agency Forest Products.
- Several programs related to encouraging tourism in the State of Alaska.
- Contact Staff
- Listing of Division of Economic Development Staff.