Hearings, Meetings and Notices
To view complete Hearings, Meetings, and Notices, click once on title.
- Notice of Public Hearing: Surplus Lines Placement List
- Notice of Proposed Regulations Dealing with the Continuing Education Requirements for Insurance Producer Licensees
- Notice Of Public Hearing: Workers’ Compensation Prospective Loss Cost Filing
- Notice of Public Meetings Regarding Workers' Compensation Review and Advisory Committee
- Notice Regarding Changes in Licensing Types and Fees
- Rebates, Nondiscrimination and Compensation Powerpoint Presentation
- Change in Fingerprint Processing Fee
- Changes to Fingerprinting Procedure
How to Read the Proposed Regulations. As you review the draft regulations, you will notice some wording that is underlined. This underlining indicates new wording that the division proposes to add to an existing regulation. Wording proposed to be repealed or deleted is bracketed and shown in capital letters [AS IN THIS EXAMPLE]. If part of the regulation has no underlining or capitalization, this means that no change is being proposed to that wording. However, if the entire regulation or a section of it is new, it is identified as new in a lead-in line rather than being totally underlined. To view complete proposed regulation, click once on subject.
- Currently there are no proposed regulations.