Is your entity's status "Revoked"?
If your foreign entity's status is listed as "Revoked"...
This means your foreign entity was Revoked by the State of Alaska and the entity’s authority to transact business in the State of Alaska ceased to exist because:
- The entity fell out of compliance by not filing the required forms per Alaska Statutes.
For example, but not limited to:
- Biennial Report(s). For more information click on Biennial Reports or Biennial Report FAQs.
- The entity did not maintain a registered agent and address on record with the State of Alaska. For more information regarding Registered Agents click on Registered Agent FAQs
- For more information about an entity's responsibility click Notice: The Entity's Responsibility
- Per Alaska Statutes, the department mailed notification of the entity’s non-compliance and pending revocation.
- The entity did not respond by filing the necessary forms to bring the entity back into compliance within the required time frame and the entity was Revoked.
What are your foreign entity’s options after being “Revoked” by the State of Alaska?
- The entity will need to apply for a new Alaska Entity number by filing a new certificate of authority or registration. To access Forms and Fees click on Forms & Fees
For more information about your entity's responsibility click on the link below.
Notice: The Entity's Responsibility
If you have questions you can reach us at either the Juneau or Anchorage phone numbers listed below or by emailing us at email@example.com.