Is your entity's status "Non-Compliant"?
If your entity's status is listed as "Non-Compliant"...
This means the entity fell out of compliance by not filing the required forms per Alaska Statutes. To determine what required filings are delinquent and how to bring the entity back into compliance, follow the steps below:
Search the Corporation Database for your entity. On your Entity Detail page check the following:
- When is your next Biennial Report due?
- Is your Registered Agent information complete, current and correct?
If you have Biennial Report(s) due:
- File your Biennial Report by clicking on Biennial Reports
- For additional information and common biennial report questions click on Biennial Report FAQs.
If your Registered Agent information is not current or complete:
- Please print and file the Statement of Change form hardcopy to this office along with the $25.00 non-refundable filing fee.
- For additional Registered Agent information click on Registered Agent FAQs.
- For the Statement of Change form and additional forms click on Forms & Fees
For more information about your entity's responsibility click on the link below.
Notice: The Entity's Responsibility
If you have questions you can reach us at either the Juneau or Anchorage phone numbers listed below or by emailing us at email@example.com.